- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/11/2014
- Last connection: 04/23/2019
- CzechIdM (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 06/30/2016)
- CzechIdM modules (Developer, 09/03/2017)
- password-reset (Developer, 09/03/2017)
- openam (Developer, 09/03/2017)
- reg (Developer, 09/03/2017)
- Reports (Developer, 02/14/2019)
- sms (Developer, 02/07/2018)
- scim (Developer, 03/27/2018)
- Archetype (Developer, 10/23/2018)
- extras (Developer, 10/23/2018)
- 02:28 PM CzechIdM Defect #1594: Workflow for synchronization of ldap/ad groups creates wrong script in system mapping
- How to fix on affected versions without upgrade:
A) Copy the workflow to some external location, fix it there, add...
- 01:23 PM CzechIdM Defect #1594 (Closed): Workflow for synchronization of ldap/ad groups creates wrong script in sys...
- Affected versions: 9.4, 9.5
The workflow syncRoleLdap in acc module, which is used for synchronization of groups, cr...
- 02:54 PM CzechIdM Defect #1590: Roles attributes - wrong values displayed in the second page
- Note: When you change "Number of records" to 100, so all assigned roles are on the same page, then the values are dis...
- 02:46 PM CzechIdM Feature #1591 (New): Show roles attributes in the audit of users and audit of roles
- Version: 9.5
It will be very helpful to show changes of assigned roles' attributes in the audit for user (ideally ...
- 02:43 PM CzechIdM Defect #1590 (Closed): Roles attributes - wrong values displayed in the second page
- Affected version: 9.5
2 roles have the same Definition of assigned attributes. 1st role uses 6 attribu...
- 12:04 AM CzechIdM Defect #1589 (Closed): Value of a role attribute can't be deleted
- Tested on versions: 9.4.0 (demo), 9.5.0
Steps to reproduce:
* Assign a role with a role attribute to a user, fill...
- 09:32 AM CzechIdM Task #1573 (New): User attributes not allowed in passwords - check for the delimiters
- Please improve enhanced control for password policy - User attributes not allowed in password.
Now (9.5) we check ...
- 01:10 PM CzechIdM Defect #1568: Deleted dependent task - Fail in the task result
- Sorry, I copied the wrong SQL.
select * from idm_scheduled_task where quartz_task_name not in (select job_name fro...
- 12:52 PM CzechIdM Defect #1568: Deleted dependent task - Fail in the task result
- I tried to fix the inconsistent state by deleting the trigger from idm_dependent_task_trigger. Now the task ends corr...
- 12:46 PM CzechIdM Defect #1568 (Needs feedback): Deleted dependent task - Fail in the task result
- Affected versions: 9.3.4, 7.8.2
Steps to reproduce:
# Create 2 scheduled tasks
# Create a new scheduled start fo...
Also available in: Atom