Provisioning brake - bugs in GUI
Affected version: 7.5.0.There are little bugs in GUI of provisioning brake:
- when removing provisioning brake configuration, the message isn't localized in English ("Opravdu chcete odebrat vybraný záznam [Test system:Update]?")
- when editing recipients, the label of the button in modal window is "Create"
- when clicking on the column "Number of processed operations" for ordering, an error occurs: "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR (500:2ad42011-0752-4757-b02f-1ce95b3424a2)
No property actualOperationCount found for type SysProvisioningBreakConfig!"
- (not connected with the brake): identities' EAV attributes display "Unsupported persistent type [TEXT] with face [TEEXTAREA]"
#3 Updated by Ondřej Kopr almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Alena Peterová
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- remove message in modal window is now localized,
- add next button with save text when editing existing recipient,
- column "Number of processed operations" is dynamically generate by BE, i just remove sort from this column,
face TEEXTAREA is fixed by Radek commit: https://github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng/commit/2602ec6f0ce4b1ee939a8f4a882dcfd6ebb246e9
all these fixes is part new hotfix 7.5.1 and also develop.
#4 Updated by Ondřej Kopr almost 3 years ago
Could you Alca make a review? Thank you.