Component Basic.Loading - show backdrop with offset
When page is scrolled down, when Loading backdrop is shown on wrong position - it does not count with page offset.
Recount loading backdrop position is needed when offset changes.
#1 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee set to Vít Švanda
- Target version set to 10.8.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I've added resize listener to Loading component and redesigned loading, it's almost same as our BCV logo :)
Could you provide me a feedback, please?
#2 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
I improved Loading usage for common div - Loading is appended, when is active only (=> DOM is smaller).
#3 Updated by Vít Švanda 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did review and tested it. I didn't found place where loading have bad position now. I like new loading image it is awesome. Thanks for that.