Generate login when saving a user
I need to be able to generate login when saving user.
Currently we mainly generate login in synchronizacion worflow from HR. But i need to cover same generating logic for all user creations including manul setup by administrartor and more identity sources.
My suggestion (consulted with Zdeněk) is:
- Create new configuration property with name of script for login generating.
- Create default script which returns just null
- Before create new user, if his login is null -> use generating scrip from configuration -> and if login is still null after script (default) -> use same validion on frondend as it is now, so let user fill it manually.
So with default script, behavior of IdM will same as it is now.
Updated by Ondřej Kopr about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Target version set to Morganite (9.2.0)
Feature was implemented by ticket #1259.