Allow sync and provisioning of a identity state
Implement synchronization and provisioning for new identity state attribute:
- provide default transformation for identity state enumeration
- disabled and state attribute synchronization doesn't make sense together - use one of them in mapping (maybe some validation can be added).
#10 Updated by Ondrej Husník about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Ondrej Husník to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Identity state is now available among other mapping attributes for both synchronization and provisioning. Both operations provide default transformation. Synchronization recognizes strings corresponding to names of the identity state enum items and is case insensitive. Provisioning turns enum to strings by the name of items. If there are chosen identity state and disabled attributes in one mapping, the user is warned. It is advised to use either of them preferably identity state.
Please provide me a feedback please. Thanks
added fixes based on Sonar remarks