Identity configuration - make contract properties private, add default contract state
should be private, because she is not needed on FE. Other properties are needed on FE to show / hide some agendas and have to be public.
will be added - initial default contract state is needed to higher flexibility. In some project is useful to create default contract in EXCLUDED or DISABLED state. Expriration in days will be used for setting default contract's validTilll attribute.
- IdentityConfiguration should be splited - IdentityConfiguration (~ public) and PrivateIdentityConfiguration
- PrivateIdentityConfiguration will provide IdentityConfiguration (see ProvisioningConfiguration - ProvisioningBreakConfiguration)
- PrivateIdentityConfigurationwill contain three properties above about defaultContract
Change log is needed - changing property key => product implementers should be aware about it.
Change script will be provided - changing property key => change affects only configuration in property files. Configuration in db will be updated automatically.
#8 Updated by Radek Tomiška 3 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondrej Husník
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Feature is implemented and is backward compatible. Previous configuration property is deprecated only and is used, if new property is not configured.
Could you provide me a feedback, please?
#9 Updated by Radek Tomiška about 1 month ago
I improved loading of configured contract state to be more user friendly - default state is returned, when configuration is wrong + warn log (the same behavior as in other configuration).
I added user friendly validation, when contract state configuration is saved from UI.
#10 Updated by Ondrej Husník about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondrej Husník to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
The properties work fine. Thank you for checking state property a wrong value of which caused confusing situation in IdM in my opinion.