Execute provisioning after profile photo was added, changed or deleted
Please is possible execute new notify event for profile photo owner when the photo is updated or created?Use case:
- profile photo is mapped as one attribute in system mapping,
- basic user upload new photo,
- -. photo isn't sent to end system now.
As workaround can be used manually save the whole user. But basic user hasn't permissions for saving users, or itself.
#3 Updated by Radek Tomiška 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondrej Husník
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Feature is implemented, commit:
Could you provide me a feedback, please?