An old version of a script is sometimes displayed directly after upload/redeploy
- Display some Groovy script in Script definitions - open its detail.
- Click "Back".
- Upload a new version of this script through the drop zone, or by "redeploy" feature.
- Open the detail of the script again. It displays the old version of the script.
- Click somewhere else, then display the script again. Now it displays the new version.
This is confusing when you need to deploy new versions of scripts and you want to check that it works -> it looks like new versions weren't loaded.
#4 Updated by Ondrej Husník 6 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Ondrej Husník to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
I performed a fix of this task according your hints @tomiskar. It helped and the behavior seems to be correct now.
Thanks for them and please provide me a feedback. Thank you.