Script definition duplication
One cool feature would be script duplication (similar to what you can do with systems). Create the same script but add copy to the name. It would save time with copying permissions.
It would allow you to basically use one script as a template for another one which is often useful.
- Related to Task #2516: Add support of bulk actions for script definition added
- Target version set to 10.7.0
- Target version changed from 10.7.0 to 10.8.0
- Target version changed from 10.8.0 to 11.0.0
- Related to Feature #2533: Add download button for backup scripts and templates bulk action added
- Related to Feature #2493: Allow deploy script via dropdown zone added
Also available in: Atom
Go to top