Identity projection - support edit more contracts in projection
- support projection configuration - add registrable projection definition to BE (and remove FE components):
- edit prime contract (boolean)
- edit all contracts (boolean)
- new codelist with organization units as items
- contract per codelist item will be shown in projection (tabs)
- assigned roles will be added per contract, when identity is created (move select box to tabs).
The second product projection can be created or projection configuration can be added.
#5 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 20 to 90
Identity projection is registrable on backend now (changelog added). I've added all features above - new configuration properties are available by backend component now. I've refactored content on frontend it could be better extended in custom module.
Could you please provide me a feedback?
#7 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
I've added a improvements:
- load eav attributes definined in this projection (#2242)
- save other contracts and position depends on projection configuration now (workaround till #2252 will be implemented).
#9 Updated by Vít Švanda 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did review and test. Complex and works feature. I tried many use cases and I didn't found any problems. Thnaks for that.
Notes: It isn't connected directly with this task, but maybe validation of EAV attributes could be made on FE.
#10 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
Thx for feedback!
Extended attributes validation were broken during refactoring (definition code vs. uuid usage), fixed in commit: