Authorization policies - add autocomplete permission to LRT.
When bulk action is executed, ther read LRT permission is needed. Add new autocomplete permission to long running task => and use it to see progress of LRT by normal user.
#3 Updated by Radek Tomiška 5 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I removed duplicate ''LONGRUNNINGTASK'' group permission (added recently) and two new permissions created / used in the ''SCHEDULER'' group:
- ''DELETE'' - used for delete LRT from long running task agenda.
- ''AUTOCOMPLETE'' - used to see progress of bulk action.
Could you provide me a feedback, please?
#4 Updated by Vít Švanda 5 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
I did review and test. Works nice. I need only autocomplete permission now.
In Export/Import documentation I suggestion add READ permission for scheduler. I modified this documentation for use autocomplete, but maybe READ permission could works still in this case. Users would then not have to change settings. What do you think?