Move MultipleSecureTextFormPropertyConverter from Extras module to product.
In Extras module there is new converter for connid connectors. This converter is mandatory for WinRM+AD connector version 1.0.3 or newer.
The point of this ticket is to move this converter to product so we can use clean product with connector without extras module.
#2 Updated by Roman Kučera over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Roman Kučera to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Implementation in https://github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng/commit/3d5e19d9039237fa15f45617aa66c3d680c91f40
So now if some connector will use GuardedString array in configuration, IdM will support it. To this point it was not supported.
This was developed for Extras module 1.8.0 but it will be nice to have it in product.
Pull request was also created. Vitek could you please make a review?
#4 Updated by Radek Tomiška about 1 year ago
- Category set to Connectors
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Roman Kučera
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did test and code review, it works, thx!
Note: test is missing, but all supported convertors should be tested as well - #2251.