Add support of Export/Import to Form definition agenda.
#3 Updated by Ondrej Husník 11 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Ondrej Husník to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
There was added export bulk action support for form definition agenda. As a part of this task there was created abstract export test providing general export/import method with possibility to inject additional functionality at specific place. It currently supports functionality injection into the place before tested DTO is deleted.
Please provide me a feedback of this improvement.
#4 Updated by Vít Švanda 10 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Ondrej Husník
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did reivew and test. Export and import of a form-definition works nice. Thanks for abstraction of export test. I never use Consumer as callback function. You inspired me. Thanks for that.