Support user type field (projection) in synchronization and provisioning
Add support newly added user projection field in synchronization and provisioning.
#3 Updated by Vít Švanda 8 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- For sync I making transformation from ID or user-type code automatically.
- Input value in privisoning is whole user-type object (IdmFormProjection).
Tests and documentation were also created.
#4 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did test and code review, it works, thx for this feature.
Note: Projection uuid filled in source data on target system is not supported now (IllegalAccessException: Wrong type of value [8975a5c5-d822-432a-9682-a51ce5d6f19c]. Value must be instance of [class java.util.UUID] type, but has type [class java.lang.String]). I hope is not needed.