Dynamic form for identities
Feature will cover requirement to configure different form to create and edit different type of identity (externist vs. internist):
- new field with type (~codelist) will be added to identity - will control, which form will be used
- identity type can be switched - new identity permission will be added
- new type can be registered (~by codelist item)
- when new identity is created, then modal window with available identity types will be shown. If only one type is available => then form will be shown imediatelly (=> default / current form will be shown).
#4 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Form projection feature is implemented and merged into develop:
Documentation remains, will be here:
#5 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Documentation entry point is here:
Could you provide me a feedback, please?
#10 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
Fixed review notes:
- authorities was evaluated only on form projection => permissions were ignored
- user type is removed from basic fields available for form projection
- username is required for updata by projection (the same behavior as defaul form)
- doc improved, update identity permission is needed to submit projection form (can be improved in future)
#11 Updated by Vít Švanda 7 months ago
- File projection_one_full.png projection_one_full.png added
- File projection_one.png projection_one.png added
- Status changed from Needs feedback to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
I did review and test. This is very big and complex feature. Works nice and code looks also nice. Nice tutorial! Thanks for this.
I tested again the issues we consulted and what you fixed. Everything works well now, expect one thing:
If my user can updated his identity full detail (firstname...), then projection detail can be saved, but identity fields are read-only.
- Role with attributes are not fully supported for create new identity now. Maybe warning in the wiki should be created for it.
- You changed version of the selectbox from 1.3 to 1.2. I was a intent?
- Wiki: Should be not IdmFormDefiniton: Permission to autocomplete form projections: Forms - projections(IdmFormDefiniton) | View in select box (autocomplete) | BasePermissionEvaluator