Bulk actions IdentityDisableBulkAction and IdentityEnableBulkAction execute disabling/enabling with normal priority
Bulk actions IdentityDisableBulkAction and IdentityEnableBulkAction call method enable and disable on IdmIdentityService. This methods execute standard save with normal priority.Use case:
- administrator wants immediate disable identity on system,
- administrator executes this bulk action,
- when is process another operation (eq synchronization) that throw many another events the disable operation on system will be executes after some time.
Please try think if is possible just throw event with HIGH priority (or immediate :)), or if will be better add now option for this bulk action.
#3 Updated by Radek Tomiška 10 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I've increased priority to HIGH, when identity is disabled / enabled by bulk action and dashboard button too (important operation).
Could you provide me a feedback, please?