Bulk actions ignore filtering by date
When deleting entity events, time ranges do not work.
I have IdM with ~1.5M entity events. 916687 are "executed", others are "created". I tried to delete executed events between two dates (see del01.png), there are 240778 events satisfying this condition.
The EntityEventDeleteBulk LRT tried to delete all 916687 executed events (see del02.png). This probably means that filter for the date range does not work properly.
IdM version 9.7.4 but tried to simulate on other project (9.7.10) and also got this behavior.
@affected version 9.1.1
Updated by Radek Tomiška about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from EntityEventDeleteBulk LRT does not check time ranges to Bulk actions ignore filtering by date
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I fixed filtering by date in bulk actions on frontend - nested filter properties were ignored. Broken, when filter component was added - #1254.
Could you do a feedback, please?
Updated by Vít Švanda about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did review, I used bulk operation for delete a events. I successfully deleted only events created in last two weeks. Thanks for this fix.