Disabled Attribute with password was provisioned
Version: 9.3.4-SNAPSHOTSteps to reproduce:
In the provisioning mapping:
- the attribute AttrPass is "Attribute with password"
- set the attribute to "Disabled"
- change the password for the system for some user
- the attribute AttrPass was provisioned to the system during the password change
#3 Updated by Ondřej Kopr 3 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Before password change for AccAccountDto is now checked allowed password attributes. If any password attribute isn't founded password changed for this account failed.
I have system with 2 mapped passwords (PASSWORD and description). PASSWORD is defined as main password, now exists four use cases:
- Both attributes are enabled -> password change are success (both attributes are provisioned),
- description attribute is disabled -> password change are success (only PASSWORD is changed),
- PASSWORD is disabled - > password change are success (only description is changed), EVEN description is mapped as secondary password,
- both attributes are disabled -> password change failed (no attributes are provisioned).
#4 Updated by Ondřej Kopr 3 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Alena Peterová
- % Done changed from 60 to 90
Please Alca do you have time for check my changes?
For your better testing I deployed whole develop into virtual http://172.31.255.96:8080/idm/ you can use this enviroment. Not now.
Also check use cases (comment 3) if this is OK. You dont have to do code review, this probably do Radek or Vitek, but if you want :D.
#7 Updated by Radek Tomiška 3 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did test and review, it works as UC above says. Code looks nice.
Note: i created ticket #1494 - hide accounts from select box on password change contents, when all password fields are disbaled (=> prevent to show exception with not executed password change).