Filter for identities by tree node recursively doesn't count with tree type
When more than one tree type is defined, then identities searched by tree node recursively doesn't count with tree type => forest index is used only and wrong identities could be returned, when index numbers match.
Add appropriate criteria with tree type into identity filter predicates.
#1 Updated by Radek Tomiška 9 days ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I fixed filtering identities by tree node recursively - prevent to mix tree types.
Could you do a feedback please?
#5 Updated by Ondřej Kopr about 17 hours ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Thank you for add tree type into filtering, also test is awesome. I just cherry picked the commit into 9.3.3, because some project needs it on production. Thank you.