Validators for EAV attributes
For all eavs attributes will be implemented new feature validators.
Now will works these validation:
For validators will works prefly validation.
Validation will be implemented for IdmFormAttribute and overridden attribute in role.
Validators will not works for multivalued attributes.
#5 Updated by Radek Tomiška 4 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Feature is implemented:
- the simple validations - required, min, max - are still evaluated on FE, when value is changed
- regex, unique validations are evaluated after form is saved on BE
- validation can be overriden in role form attributes
Could you do a feedback, please?
#6 Updated by Vít Švanda 3 months ago
I did review and everything looks correctly now (I completed copy of validation definitions to role attributes and I created tests for it).
I discovered only one potencial problem: In the case, when user creates two concept-role for same role where unique validation is enabled. In this case, user can create concepts with same value (not unique). Be default it is correct, because unique check should be executed against in the identityRole values. As future improvement could be implemented validation on unique EAV values whitin specific role-request.
Thanks for that.