SelectBox component - use embedded data
Goal of this task is modify the from component for feature when will be used data from embedded object.
- Prevents of redundant requests on BE.
- Solves problem with permissions in WF tasks. Usecase: we have permission on the task, by wfEvaluator we have permission on concept-role too. Concept-role contains relations on IdmRole and IdmIdentityContract and here is the problem, because we don't have permission (autocomplet) on this objects (direct requests doesn't pass). Required data of IdmRole and IdmIdentityContract (for show in selectbox) are already contains in IdmConceptRoleRequest object (_embedded) and that data we want to use.
#1 Updated by Vít Švanda 8 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Implemented in AbstractForm.
Form component has new method "isValueComplex". By default return false. Only SelectBox and RoleSelect returns true now.
Implemented in "vsvanda/1437-selectbox-use-embedded".
#3 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- Target version changed from Opal (9.4.0-rc.2) to Opal (9.4.0)
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did code review and test it on incompatible roles agenda - it works and it's awesome (requests to BE are reduced), thx!