Script IsRoleInCatalogue fails
When using core script IsRoleInCatalogue for account management in provisioning mapping, it throws exception:
eu.bcvsolutions.idm.core.api.exception.ResultCodeException: Script has some errors: [Cannot cast object 'eu.bcvsolutions.idm.core.api.dto.IdmRoleCatalogueDto [code= LDAP-role]' with class 'eu.bcvsolutions.idm.core.api.dto.IdmRoleCatalogueDto' to class 'eu.bcvsolutions.idm.core.api.dto.IdmRoleCatalogueRoleDto']
#1 Updated by Alena Peterová 5 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Alena Peterová to Ondřej Kopr
- Target version set to Onyx (9.3.3)
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Fixed in https://github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng/commit/e6f69d591adf9db83d6053653b5a69c1f783a18b
Could you do a feedback, please?
#2 Updated by Ondřej Kopr 4 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Alena Peterová
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Nice! Thanks for fix. The commit was cherry picked from you branch also into hotfix-9.3.3. For test the script I must create new system with provisioning mapping for role :D.
Script in several cases works well. Thank you.