Role subdefinition for assigned role attributes
We have feature "Assigned role attributes" now. Role's attributes are defined as form definition connected to the role now.
- In this task we want to implement new agenda for definition which attributes (from main definition) should be show. This agenda will be controlled so called "subdefinition".
- Subdefinition must be used in concept detail on FE, in validation on BE, in default values generators in BE....
- The default attribute value is now defined in the attribute definition (in main form definition). Another require requires defining default value for specific attribute for every role. It means we need create mechanism for overriding default value in specific subdefinition.
- Every change on subdefinition (CUD) will be approving within role request.
#8 Updated by Vít Švanda 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
- Documentation was created here: https://wiki.czechidm.com/devel/documentation/role_attributes.
- Only flyway script for MSSQL missing now.
#10 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I've added change script for mssql and did a feedback. I works and code is nice, thx!
I did only some minor changes (layout etc., https://github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng/commit/c73c6a618feca2c8247381059b73f337b5d1ae41).