Identity contract expiration lrt throws Exception
I reproduced this locally on new DB with IdM v 9.3.0
I made this steps:
- I create new user.
- and I create 2 roles - main, subordinate
- Then I create 'business role' - main as superior role and subordinate as subordinate role
- I change name of position of contract (that I can found it easier in DB)
- I add both roles to user
- user has 3 roles: main, subordinate and subordinate (the second through business role)
- in pgAdmin I set to user's contract valid till in past
- then I manually run IdentityContractExpirationTaskExecutor (to disable this user)
- IdentityContractExpirationTaskExecutor ends with EmptyResultDataAccessException
if IdentityContractExpirationTaskExecutor is started again it ends sucessfully (for this item), but with each EmptyResultDataAccessException lrt is stopped.
#3 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I fixed long running tasks:
Now business roles are removed correctly on the first attempt. I've added integration tests.
Could you do a feedback, please?
#4 Updated by Ondřej Kopr 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Thanks for report and fix the issue. I tested exactly same behavior as is described in ticket and behavior with removing doesn't throw error. Nice.