Modify Workflow sync Ldap groups
In workflow change default validity of roles assigned based on membership in LDAP to null and assigne this membership to all valid contracts or valid in future.
#6 Updated by Patrik Stloukal 10 days ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Patrik Stloukal to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I added possibility to create all roles in one defined catalogue, modified documentation (https://wiki.czechidm.com/tutorial/dev/ad_groups_sync_workflow?s=workflow&s=groups#set_aplication_properties), and i tested this new feature on ours AD system.
Vít please look on this new version, it should be ok
#9 Updated by Vít Švanda about 15 hours ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Patrik Stloukal
I did code review.
- For the next time, please avodi using the fix method order in tests (@FixMethodOrder + methods with prefix n1... is not nice).
- For the next please create the pull request.
- In code of WF are some places from whitch I am not happy:
- Why are variables named as constants (CREATE_ALL_ROLES_TO_ONE_CATALOGUE....),
- Configuration keys, should be in configuration objects (as getters).
- :-) logItem.addToLog("loooooool " + attr.getName()); ??
- For joining a strings we using MessageFormat not "+".