Filter empty provisioning attempts in archive
Please add a feature to filter out all empty (= no attribute to be provisioned) provisioning archive.
In environments with a full reconciliation scheduled once a day, an empty provisioning request is generated for each identity every day. This causes the archive to be unclear.
#2 Updated by Marcel Poul 8 months ago
This would be beneficial on many our project. Virtually on every project using reconciliations. As I think about it in more detail, we would use it also when switching a system (e.g. AD) into READ-WRITE and the provisioning queue is full. So we can easily filter only real changes.
#11 Updated by Vít Švanda 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to New
Add column with code of changed attributes.
Add column with code of removed attributes. It means that attributes, where IdM change value to null.
Add new filter "Changed attribute" and checkbox "Removed values" (chceckbox will switch the filter on BE).
#15 Updated by Radek Tomiška about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
- new entity SysProvisioningAttribute - contains attribute key, used in provisioning context connector object. And flag removed - attribute with empty value (null, empty)
- is possible to filter provisioning operations and archives with used attributes.
- is possible to filter empty provisioning (~ without attributes).
Could you do a feedback, please?
#16 Updated by Ondřej Kopr about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Filtering by removed attributes for null and empty values works well.
Filtering by changed attributes works also well, including values that has strategy send always.
Idea with new table that contains information about removed and changed attributes is good, thank you. Table is filled correctly.