Universal search (Identity + Role)
#10 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Target version set to 10.3.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I implemented new component NavigationSearch with naive search behavior:
- search identity or role only now (service registration will be implemented in future)
- identity or role is search by codeable identifier a first, if found => detail is show.
- then search by text - if some record is found, then the first record detail is shown,
- identity has higher priority in both ways - search identity is called first.
- search is shown only for user with both autority - read identity and role is required now
Could you provide me a feedback, please?
Note: code is ugly - NavigationSearch#search has to be refactored at all after services registration.
#11 Updated by Vít Švanda 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did review and test. Nice UX feature with a big potencial. Thanks for that
Notes: In the final version I would like to see results (may be business cards) in selectbox. But this idea should be consulted with others, because somebody may wants current behavior (redirect withou confirmation).