UX - Dashboard
#2 Updated by Radek Tomiška 8 months ago
I created PoC with design (screenshot added). Dashbord (~identity profile) is shown:
- after identity logs in
- as the first page, when identity profile is shown
A lot of things are not implemented:
- component registration (support modularity)
- some buttons, panels are mocked / not secured, not implemented, not localized, hidden
PoC is merged into develop:
You can try it, we can discuss and improve it agile way (now i need to switch to codelist implementation).
#11 Updated by Radek Tomiška 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 20 to 90
I implemented required (minimalist) features - dashboard components registration, security, backward compatibility, dashboard vs. identity dashboard component.
Other features can be implemented separately, tickets are created.
Could you do a feedback please?
#12 Updated by Ondřej Kopr 7 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Closed
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I/we check the dashboard during your development in actual develop. Thanks for your implementing this first UX step. Now is possible request role by one click on the dashboard. Thank you.
We can release.