Agenda of codelists
We need to create new agenda for managing of codelists.
#2 Updated by Radek Tomiška almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Code lists are implemented, supported features:
- code list agenda is available in application setting - code list and items can be defined
- code list item can have code, name (used in select box on FE) and extended attributes. Code is used as persisted value.
- code list with code 'environment' is used on role detail for environment attribute
- when code list or code list item is not found, then raw value (item's code) is shown => code list work as decorator only. When whole code list is deleted, then the only impact is raw codes will be rendered.
- code list can be used as extended attribute - new persistent type 'CODELIST' was added (single select is supported now) with appropriate renderer.
Could you do a feedback, please?
#3 Updated by Ondřej Kopr almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Some minor things, you already made these fixes:
- erdiagram - I added three new tables,
- frontend problem with missing environment, you already solved this
Evaluator FormAttributteByCodeListEvaluator works well, but now only for create. Delete and update isn't possible. For now is this ok.
Defensive behavior with filled non existing code list is awesome, this system is unbreakable. Generating default values for eav code list works. Add code list manager as script enabled is also good idea. Mssql works!
It is about 5k new lines. I read all services and manager on backend and frontend check via gui. Everything works as I expect. Thanks for implementing this feature.
#5 Updated by Radek Tomiška almost 2 years ago
I've added automatic 'environment' code list initialization, when application starts up: