FE: Tree component - multi select, usage for role composition (business roles)
- Support multi select for components TreeNodeSelect and RoleCatalogueSelect (for the RoleSelect is implemented already by Ondra).
- Support usage for role composition - business roles:
- add rest operations, for loading sub roles
- add parameter for tree roots - e.g. for the business roles is need to know, where is the begin (composition - it's not a tree)
- add callback for render tree node icon (business vs automatic vs normal trole)
- add operation for set / get selected nodes and roots
- add onChange callback (see RoleSelect)
#3 Updated by Radek Tomiška 5 months ago
- Subject changed from FE: support multi select for tree nodes and role catalogue to FE: Tree component - multi select, usage for role composition (business roles)
- Description updated (diff)
- Category changed from Frontend to Tree structures
- Target version set to Opal (9.4.0-rc.1)
#4 Updated by Radek Tomiška 5 months ago
- File tree-example.png View added
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Added all required features. Doc:
Could you do a feedback please?
Note: I've added new page into example module, where tree component usage is shown.
#5 Updated by Ondřej Kopr 5 months ago
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
Tree components works awesome, I use it in ticket #1391 for selecting roles.
I have only one issue, in example module I was not able change some settings, because when I click on 'Set' whole page was reloaded. But this is in example module. Otherwise component works awesome.
#6 Updated by Radek Tomiška 5 months ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
i fixed submit button on example content:
Thx for feedback!