"Required confirmation by the implementer" should be checked by default
- Go to Virtual systems -> List
- Create new system
- Check Configuration "Required confirmation by the implementer" not checked.
In most cases administrator of IDM wants all requests to be confirmed so I think this option should be checked by default.
Updated by Radek Tomiška about 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Task to Defect
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Removed default values from eav attributes implemented in #1272 affects connectors configurations, which have default values defined directly in configuration classes. I overlooked it, sorry.
It's fixed - i reverted default value for connector configuration:
Could you do a feedback, please?
Updated by Vít Švanda about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did review and test in hotfix 9.2.1. After creation of new virtual system I see correctly checked "Required confirmation by the implementer" checkbox.