Filter "date from" in provisioning log doesn't show records shortly after midnight
Page "Provisioning - active operations". When "date from" is e.g. "13.9.2018", it doesn't show records that were created before 13.9.2018 02:00. It looks like it ignores the timezone.
Please fix this filter.
It would be also great to add hours and minutes to the filter value (as in the filter in Audit log). Now we can filter only by days, which is sometimes not precise enough.
Updated by Radek Tomiška about 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I wanted to create something nice (and simple) so ... new component ''FilterDate'' is created together with this fix, checked / fixed / added on agendas:
- provisioning (active + archive)
- notifications - all type (+ filter DRY)
- audit (+identities, events, logging events)
- requests for roles
- tasks - all
Could you do a revie, pls?
Updated by Ondřej Kopr almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Thank you for create new component for filtering date. Filtering by date works correctly now. Timezone isn't used. Great work!