Reusing the implementers in virtual systems
Implementers was updated on init the VS connector by given configuration (implementers and implementer by roles).
Connector configuration is stored in every VsRequest. In VS module is not another place for storing it, because first idea of VS module was it will comunicate with IdM only via IC module (standard connector facade).
Problem occures when was created some VsReqeust and before his implementation was configuration of implementers on the virtual system changed.
If in this situation was loaded "old" request, then for connector initialization was used configuration from the request (with old implementers) and these implementers was stored to the VsImplementers table.
Updated by Vít Švanda over 4 years ago
I sloved this problem.
- Implementers and EAV definition for VS is not updated in initialization of VS connector anymore.
- All this methods was refactored and move to VsSystemService.
- I created new processors invoked on the create, update, EAV of SysSystem. This processor ensures update of VS systems.
Branch with develop comper is here:
Updated by Radek Tomiška over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Closed
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
I did test and review, it works, thx!
I merged it into develop: