Faster delete of logging events
Added by Alena Peterová almost 5 years ago.
Updated almost 5 years ago.
I have millions of logging events and a slow environment. I tried to delete logs by RemoveOldLogsTaskExecutor, but it was too slow (around 100 of events per second).
Could you please provide some faster delete of logging events, which deletes all events and doesn't have to retrieve it from the database first?
(Consulted with Zdeněk - the application should delete logs by some direct SQL query, not one by one in Java)
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Alena Peterová
- Target version set to Lapis (8.2.0)
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
I update behavior for remove old logs. Now is removing much faster than before. I'm little bit fighting with creating test for this feature, because logback db appender doesn't support h2 connection.
commit: https://github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng/commit/88159c78dcbc6741b399f7ac0d9b2db673930490 (branch: okopr/1159-update-remove-logs)
In commit exists also flyway script before merge is necessary check last script in develop branch.
Please Alca could you made a review? Thank you :)
- Assignee changed from Alena Peterová to Radek Tomiška
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Vít Švanda
I did review and test:
- Delete of 4500000 logs takes about 2 mins now.
Thanks for that
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Ondřej Kopr
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom