Long running task: use form definition for configuration
Use form definition for configure LRT parameters (the same way as on authorization policies):
- use form definition, when LRT is scheduled
add localization for core long running tasks #1294
improve FormInstance and EavForm components to render filled form values (readonly) - will be used in task properties (now raw property values are rendered - see LongRunningTaskDetail) #1293
Updated by Radek Tomiška over 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Radek Tomiška to Ondřej Kopr
- Target version set to Morganite (9.2.0)
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Long running task configuration supports form definition now. Test executor from core is localized and can be used as example.
Could you do a feedback, please?
Updated by Ondřej Kopr over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Radek Tomiška
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Works correctly! Thank you for implementing this feature also for lrt, now it working same as bulk action, auth. policy and generators :).
Next step is add localization for other lrts, may be implement by some new guys.