Connid logs cannot be configured
We want to set LOG level for connectors to WARN (in test case), but connid logger does not use standard java logger implementation.
Updated by Vít Švanda over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs feedback
- Assignee changed from Vít Švanda to Ondřej Kopr
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Be default is using the "StdOutLogger" implementation and that always loggs everything . For controlling what level should be logging via logback.xml, we need to use JDKLogger implementation.
- First way is set System property "org.identityconnectors.common.logging.class". I settes this property in the InitIcApplicationData.
- Second way how configuring that property, is create property file 'connectors.properties' in the java home (jre/lib), witch will contains same property.
- I changed logback-test.xml in ACC module
<logger name="org.identityconnectors" level="WARN"/> <logger name="net.tirasa.connid" level="WARN"/>
Updated by Ondřej Kopr over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Ondřej Kopr to Vít Švanda
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
It is work correctly. In tests I have only logs > WARN type. Thank you. Code with change accessible method modifier its so inspiring for me :D.